Seeking a career and not just a job?
- We – are looking for traders who want a career with infinite growth potential!
- We – empower you to decide your own success with unlimited earning potential.
- We – offer an extensive training program which allows you to achieve your dreams if you’re creative and hardworking.
- We – offer an extensive benefit package.
- We – are looking for people who have grit, passion, discipline, drive, integrity and are team players.
- We – live and work in the scenic resort town of Bend, Oregon
- We – are committed to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We strongly believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
Interested in working for us?
We are currently looking to fill the following positions.
Wholesale Lumber Broker
PFP is looking for qualified individuals who are motivated and dedicated. A trader for PFP must possess a teamwork mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit and a competitive nature. As a commodity broker on an active trading floor, you would:
- Grow your business with customers and mills throughout North America
- Build long-lasting partnerships
- Develop markets for suppliers and seek products for customers
- Pursue innovative opportunities for new products and market niche
We are always looking for new talent to join our company. We offer a dynamic work environment with unrivaled growth opportunity. Our internship will expose students to the commodity trading industry. They will focus on multiple departments and segments of our company, developing an invaluable understanding of domestic and international trade. Specific projects include but are not limited to:
- Logistics and supply chain
- Information technology
- Credit and supporting functions
- Market segmentation and strategy